These two pictures were taken at Lewis Hall at the University of Redlands. It is an environmentally-friendly "green" building that you can read about here. You can also see more photos from a recent outing that Sealaura and I went on to the U of R. Check it out here.
Photo 1: This is the inside courtyard of Lewis Hall that houses a garden with native vegetation. I took this picture several weeks ago during our tour of the campus because I loved all the angles, and what luck! This week's Thematic Photographic challenge over at Written, Inc. is ANGLES!

If you are one of my local friends, the University of Redlands has a beautiful campus, I encourage you to go and check it out!
Also, be sure to check out Written, Inc. to see what others have posted for this great theme: Angles!
Labels: oudoors, photography, Redlands
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Your garden picture fits the theme perfectly! Not only is the roof angular but the the palm branches even have an angular shape, really cool.
Still need to look over mine or work on a new picture myself. I intended to join in last week thematic photography but never did it. I'll catch up someday!
Have a good weekend. Tina
Belle Adorn said...
September 27, 2008 at 6:11 AM
what beautiful angles, I've said it once and I will say it again. Nothing is better than taking a photo and having it turn into a theme. It just makes you warm and fuzzy doesn't it?
me said...
September 30, 2008 at 1:00 PM