Magnolia

5 comments:

¡quĂ© bonito! the last pic is my fave.

September 19, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

Aren't magnolias just the most elegant blooms? A few years ago I had the pleasure of driving along Interstate 10 from Baton Rouge to Pensacola in the early spring. The highway was lined with these huge trees covered in magnolia blossoms. I swear some were the size of dinner plates! And the aroma! Thank you for showing this photo and taking me back to a very enjoyable day.

September 19, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

These photos are gorgeous! So glad I stopped by!

September 24, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

These are really beautiful.

I noticed a new feature on blogger, called my blog list. I've got you on mine. Rather than just a regular list of blogs, it's different. Didn't notice if you were using it or not, I will have to go back and check. Here I am going on and on and you may be using it already yourself! Anyway, it's cool so had to talk about it.

Another new features is 'followers', interesting too.

September 25, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

that last picture is of the same magnolia flower? It looks like a protea from hawaii!

September 25, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home