You are so lucky. You've got beautiful kids. You also have best of both worlds for having a boy and a girl (I'm still wishing for a boy). I appreciate you stopping by my blog. Thanks and I hope we can visit each other more often.
They are so sweet and beautiful! I can see why you've made your avatar of yourself kissing on that baby. I love to kiss on mine too, especially when they are little and let me! Tina
When I look at that picture, too, all is well in the world. I see peace and kindness and wonder. That is a beautiful picture, and one that speaks of a simpler world.
a picture taking, bead stringing, Spanish speaking, road running, blog writing, book reading, machine sewing, family loving, friend hugging momma of 3.
You are so lucky. You've got beautiful kids. You also have best of both worlds for having a boy and a girl (I'm still wishing for a boy). I appreciate you stopping by my blog. Thanks and I hope we can visit each other more often.
MaricrisG said...
August 21, 2008 at 5:32 PM
¡Hola! so cute. Little C2 and C3 are so sweet.
sealaura said...
August 21, 2008 at 6:35 PM
Such a sweet picture!
Penny said...
August 22, 2008 at 3:58 PM
Simply beautiful!
Jonara Blu Maui said...
August 23, 2008 at 10:11 PM
They are so sweet and beautiful! I can see why you've made your avatar of yourself kissing on that baby. I love to kiss on mine too, especially when they are little and let me! Tina
Belle Adorn said...
August 24, 2008 at 4:02 PM
When I look at that picture, too, all is well in the world. I see peace and kindness and wonder. That is a beautiful picture, and one that speaks of a simpler world.
Lance said...
August 27, 2008 at 6:25 AM
You captured their essence which is amazing..
MichelleCH said...
September 6, 2008 at 5:12 PM