Ooh! I saw a dragonfly the other day and I was saying to myself how I wished I'd had my camera! This is a really cool underneath shot too!
Sooo my new blogger buddie..I have an award for your blog! Just follow this link to the post on my blog to see the instructions and where to pick it up at!
a picture taking, bead stringing, Spanish speaking, road running, blog writing, book reading, machine sewing, family loving, friend hugging momma of 3.
Ooh! I saw a dragonfly the other day and I was saying to myself how I wished I'd had my camera! This is a really cool underneath shot too!
Sooo my new blogger buddie..I have an award for your blog! Just follow this link to the post on my blog to see the instructions and where to pick it up at!
Jonara Blu Maui said...
August 16, 2008 at 6:15 PM
What a fantastic picture!
Cathy and Ray said...
August 20, 2008 at 5:45 AM