I found this work of art in my front yard a few mornings ago. I had to take the time to look closer.
It makes me think of the big debate: How did life begin? Random forces of the universe? Evolution? Creation?
I'm not a scientist. I am not a philosopher. Nor theologian. I look at life and it's incredible complexity and beauty. I know what I believe. Just as this web was intricately woven, so all life was intricately woven by our creator and designer.
I have been reading some great quotes out of The Case for A Creator by Lee Strobel.
Here is one I will end with:
Human DNA contains more organized information than the Encyclopedia Britannica. If the full text of the encyclopedia were to arrive in computer code from outer space, most people would regard this as proof of the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence. But when seen in nature, it is explained as the workings of random forces.
-George Sim Johnson, "Did Darwin Get It Right?" The Wall Street Journal (October 15, 1999)
It makes me think of the big debate: How did life begin? Random forces of the universe? Evolution? Creation?
I'm not a scientist. I am not a philosopher. Nor theologian. I look at life and it's incredible complexity and beauty. I know what I believe. Just as this web was intricately woven, so all life was intricately woven by our creator and designer.
I have been reading some great quotes out of The Case for A Creator by Lee Strobel.
Here is one I will end with:
Human DNA contains more organized information than the Encyclopedia Britannica. If the full text of the encyclopedia were to arrive in computer code from outer space, most people would regard this as proof of the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence. But when seen in nature, it is explained as the workings of random forces.
-George Sim Johnson, "Did Darwin Get It Right?" The Wall Street Journal (October 15, 1999)
Labels: deep thoughts, nature, photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a great post! It's so true too! To me as well, there is no question as to creation. That sounds like a great book. I think you would enjoy the book "Life—How Did It Get Here? By Evolution or by Creation?" it's got all kinds of points like the one you just brought out.
Jonara Blu Maui said...
August 23, 2008 at 10:09 PM