When you are sitting in a hammock in the shade of a tree, what can be better?
I'm on a little break from blogging, enjoying the last remnants of summer before school starts. But I just have to share some pictures.
I'll be back in a few weeks, with more fun local places to visit.
I'm on a little break from blogging, enjoying the last remnants of summer before school starts. But I just have to share some pictures.
I'll be back in a few weeks, with more fun local places to visit.
Labels: photography, summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hola! That's a great picture of you and little C2. You should blow it up and put it in your casita.
sealaura said...
August 11, 2008 at 9:14 AM
Have a nice break! See you when you return!
Penny said...
August 11, 2008 at 4:54 PM
I like the picture!!!
Enjoy your time before school starts...
Lance said...
August 14, 2008 at 6:40 PM
awww..I love that picture! That is so sweet! You enjoy the rest of the summer break...you are such a good mommy!
Jonara Blu Maui said...
August 16, 2008 at 6:17 PM