This past weekend we traveled up to Visalia and then Three Rivers near Sequoia National Park. C1 and C2 had the honor of acting as Ring Bearer and Flower Girl in my cousin's wedding. While there, I got some incredibly precious pictures of my little munchkins that I thought I'd share.
It turned out to be a long, tiring weekend. We ran into our share of troubles. But it all worked out. The wedding was beautiful and we're all home safely.
Here is a thought that puts it all into perspective:
"Sometimes we are so busy adding up our troubles that we forget to count our blessings."
Here are a few of my blessings, pictured above.
Labels: children, deep thoughts, photography, weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yeah I think we focus more on our troubles than our blessings which I am guilty of sometimes. No sense of direction. Anyway, I found you thru Jamee(Jonara)and I thot I'd say hi!
MaricrisG said...
August 18, 2008 at 5:19 PM
Oh my! What adorable little blonde haired munchkins! And those shots are amazing! The shoes super cool too!
Glad you guys made it home safely!
Jonara Blu Maui said...
August 18, 2008 at 11:54 PM
What darling pictures. I love their shoes! How fun!!
That quote is PERFECT! I LOVE quotes and am going to add that one to my favorite quotes file.
Penny said...
August 21, 2008 at 7:09 AM
Congrats on having your kids take part in your cousin's wedding. Every wedding I shoot, I see the ring bearer and think my little Miles would be the cutest ring bearer (yes, I know all moms will think that way of their kids). I'm sure you were so proud of them and rightly so because they look adorable! I especially like that you captured the details of their shoes. Great job on the pictures!
Yvette Galvan said...
September 4, 2008 at 8:15 PM