Here's the flier, it got a little beat up in my pocket:


Did you know that if you wear your pajamas to Chick-Fil-A in Redlands on Saturday mornings you can eat for free? It's true! We did it this past Saturday! We rolled out of bed, hopped in "Vanny" (what we lovingly nicknamed our mini-van) and headed downtown to check it out.

C1 was a little concerned about going out in his jammies but I reassured him that it would be OK. And indeed it was more than OK, it was super fun. We even got to order whatever we wanted.

We saw many people eating breakfast in their jammies. I even spied a local Redlands doctor, decked out in his big fuzzy robe. (All my TMOMs friends will know this doctor, he speaks at our meetings every year, hint hint.)


So, hurray for Chick-Fil-A! Thanks so much for the free meal and fun morning!



12 comments:

I really like the new look. I've been thinking about changing girlloaf around. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

July 28, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

What a cute idea. I've never heard of this. My kids would love it!

July 29, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

No way..thats awesome! So is the place packed with people in their PJs? I can just imagine the looks on other customers faces..the ones who didn't get the memo lol!

When I was first living on my own with my two gal pals..we used to buy matching pjs all the time. Then we would do our grocery shopping at Safeway at midnite since it wasn't so crowded then and we had funner things to do in the day...we would all wear our matching PJ's. We had a blast lol!

by the way..I just added your blog link to my list of blog buddies :)

July 29, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

wow I never knew about this, I must take my neices and nephew how fun! Do you know if this is only in Redlands or is it at any Chick-Filet? Thanks for the post!

July 29, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

That sounds like a lot of fun!

For a moment I thought you might be a neighbor, what with your orange grove tweet and the Redlands reference. But then I see you are in CA, not FL.

July 30, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

Hey Clara. You have been tagged! Go to my blog to figure out what this means. :)

July 30, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

A place to go in your PJ's? And a free breakfast? Sounds like a place for me.

July 30, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

PJS make everything more fun!
Last Christmas I dressed the kids in their PJs for the photo with Santa. They thought I was a little strange at first, but no one complained when we went for hot chocolate afterwards... And I got an adorable photo out of the deal, too. :)

July 31, 2008 at 7:43 PM  

Thank you all for your comments. Yes, I think I could get used to going out and about in my PJs. It usually takes us forever to get ready and out of the house, but not that morning!

August 1, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

Now that sounds like a lot of fun (and a great way to be goofy for a little while). I love it!

August 1, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

You're kidding! What a deal--and I haven't eaten there since college.

August 1, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

What a cool thing! I haven't been to a Chick-Fil-A for years.

August 4, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home