Thanks to Lysa at Girl Loaf, I've been tagged!
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (I'm only tagging 4)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
6 Random Things About Me:
1. I can't sit still when I'm talking on the phone. I pace around like I've had 3 shots of espresso. I've been this way all my life.
2. I still own my original vehicle that I drove when I was 16. But I can't drive it currently. It doesn't have a steering wheel--long story).
3. I speak Spanish but I am not a native speaker. I spent the better part of a decade learning and becoming fluent. (I am also interested in learning Italian and Mandarin Chinese.)
4. I love to watch the movie Pride and Prejudice. Both versions. And I've watched the movie Wives and Daughters too many times to count.
5. I really like birds and bird watching.
6. I really can't stand going to shopping malls. Whenever I get to one, I can't wait to leave.
OK, well, the instructions said "random", so I think this qualifies!
I am tagging:
Laura at SeaLaura
Jamee at Jonara Blu Maui
Rachel at Fitness For Mommies
Tammy at A Mom In Red High Heels
Since this is only a game there will be no hard feeling if you do not reciprocate. But I would love to learn more about you, as I'm sure all your readers would as well.

Yay! good random info!
Oops. I forgot to tell you about the award. I was blogging pretty fast. So feel free to add the image to a post and pass the award around.
Unknown said...
August 2, 2008 at 11:07 AM
Thanks. I'll see about coming up with six things. Ben is currently puking his guts out, so we are doing lots of movies today.
You know me already, anyway!!
Anonymous said...
August 2, 2008 at 11:27 AM
Hey..thanks for the tag lol! These are fun to read to get to know you better ;) I finished mine and you can read it here. Thanks for thinking of me :)
Jonara Blu Maui said...
August 2, 2008 at 2:07 PM
Jonara Blu Maui said...
August 2, 2008 at 11:07 PM
So you have 10 years coming up! Congrats! I hope you get to do something special..the beach would be nice and romantic :)
yeah..I think it was fun being tagged too. And so far the two people I tagged wrote back and were excited about it. I predict my sister won't do it though lol!
Yep..I'm a valley girl..Or I should say 'valley little girl'.. left that area when I was about 5 I think. Moved to too many places after that to even try and list!
Oh and thank you for the awesome compliment! Especially from another talented jewelry designer like yourself :D
Jonara Blu Maui said...
August 2, 2008 at 11:21 PM