Thematic Photographic: Down

Baby C knows how to get down!

So it has been a while since I participated in Thematic Photographic over at Written, Inc. As some of you read on my previous post, I lost most of my photos a few months back, so I don't have a lot to choose from. But as I searched my archives for something to fit this week's theme, "DOWN", I came across one I thought would fit nicely. Baby C, doing her latest trick.

I should add that this trick puts her brother and sister into laughing hysterics. (Ok, mom and dad, too) No matter how many times she does this trick, we never get tired of it. And apparently, neither does she!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Love that picture. Memories

February 7, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

Baby C is a rockstar! She is so cute and has such a great personality. I just adore her along with C1 and C2 of course. When I see Baby C it takes me back in time to when I met you and the little Cs, when they were just tiny. Days when I was "Wa" but I'm ready to be "lola" for Baby C. See you in the hood :)

February 8, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Your kids are so cute! I love that pose Baby C is doing, hilarious! You captured a great moment :-)

February 8, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Very cute! Looks like everyone is doing well over there across town..

February 8, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

I adore this picture - and the story behind it. Every post I read about your family makes me appreciate your collective spirit that much more. You are all so blessed...as are we for being able to visit your world virtually.

February 8, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

SOOOO CUTE!!! She's so talented!

February 9, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

oh now THAT is just utterly precious, LOL...

February 11, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

That's quite a trick! How adorable! ^_^

February 11, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home