Autumn for a Magnolia

This is what Autumn looks like on my magnolia tree. These seed pods with the bright red seeds peeking out are just as beautiful as the huge white flowers that bloom in the early summer.

For more great autumn photos, visit Written, Inc.

5 comments:

hola! good to see that you are back!

November 12, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

Whoa! Thats on a magnolia tree?? Thats beautiful!

November 12, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

We visited a friend in SC and he has given my DD that same pod with seeds sticking out. He told her to plant it so she can have that beautiful bloom in her own yard. I love the flowers! really pretty!

November 15, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

This looks like yarn to me. I love it.

November 23, 2008 at 5:11 AM  

I have never seen a magnolia go to seed -- it's gorgeous!

December 11, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home