Here's one sweet, blueberry stained face about to take a dip in the pool.
Baby C takes to the water like a fish.
As I sit here and write this, it is dreary and raining. I am very thankful, though, for a day like this to be in my slippers still, home with the kids, cozy in the house. I am also thankful for a different kind of day that we had two weekends ago. It was a deliciously warm day when Grandma Pat decided to heat the pool and invited us all over for an impromptu swim party in November. So here we are, the three little C's, Daddy C, Grandma and Grandpa C, Great Grandma Pat, and me, of course, behind the camera. The best moments in life you just can't plan too far ahead of time. They just happen, and take you by surprise.

2 comments:

What a nice day! And one you really appreciate as it starts getting cold. We are even cold here on Maui! The sun may be warm..but the wind is cold!

November 27, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

Your November party was quite different from ours with a swimming pool! Looks so relaxing.

California livin' must be tough, lol.

I love how your top picture of your little girl with a flower shows up on my blog. She's so cute!

Tina

December 5, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home