Happy Dad, Happy Day

Photo: January 2008
This week's Thematic Photographic over at Written, Inc. is HAPPY. This is a happy memory that I long to hold on to forever. I took this picture at the hospital, our newborn daughter in daddy's arms. I love the happiness written all over his face, as he beholds his little girl.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

So precious! What a great photo and excellent for this weeks prompt

October 23, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

Newborn moments are always happy times! If it weren't for the camera, I might not have remembered those times! LOL

Thanks for visiting my happy.

October 23, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

Hola! Awesome shot. I remember that day! We thought Baby C would never arrive and then she did!

October 23, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

that memory is definitely a keeper..he looks sooo mesmerized by her! that is so precious!

October 24, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

What a remarkable picture! The connection between a parent and a new-to-the-world baby is indescribably magical. Yet this picture somehow captures that magic. Seriously, his face is glowing!

October 27, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Oh, so sweet!

October 29, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

Great shot. I love seeing daddys with their babies.

November 23, 2008 at 5:10 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home