I got a dozen roses from the man I love, which made my day. He usually brings me Starbucks Frappuccino but today he brought me Frappuccino AND dark chocolate AND roses. Am I spoiled or what? (I've had a tough week, ok?)
Labels: love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



you lucky girl! looks like roses were on everybody's mind yesterday.
sealaura said...
October 15, 2008 at 9:24 AM
Aw ur hubby is so sweet! u deserve it! I love Starbucks Frappuccino too!
MaricrisG said...
October 15, 2008 at 12:41 PM
Enjoy these moments...and the special man in your life!
Lance said...
October 16, 2008 at 2:43 AM
Awww, how sweet!
Asianexpressions said...
October 17, 2008 at 4:17 PM
Oh my you have a keeper! I'm sure he knows how hard you work!
Jonara Blu Maui said...
October 18, 2008 at 2:29 PM
Good man you got yourself there!
Penny said...
October 29, 2008 at 3:29 PM