Some new creations to share with you:
My new favorite material for jewelry making: Paua Shell. I love all the different shimmery colors in these shells.
Another new favorite material is this lovely blue sodalite stone. They remind me of blueberries. Here they are, hanging from my lemon tree!I have been busy the last few weeks making new creations to replace all the items that my friend Jennifer L. has been busy selling for me! Thanks for all your support, J.L. and family!
P.S. I have temporarily closed my Etsy store because I've sold so many things and made so many new things that I need to re-do the whole thing. We are also going on vacation next week to the beach. WOO HOO! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa M for letting us stay at your place while you're on vacay! Have a great time!
Labels: jewelry

you know what I always say : dámelo!
they are fabulosos!
sealaura said...
April 9, 2009 at 1:19 PM
How very Polynesian! Your creations are beautiful.
I'm not a runner, but it would be great to have someone to run with.
Have a happy Easter!
Damselfly said...
April 10, 2009 at 2:29 PM
The Paula Shell IS pretty. You're very talented.
Have fun on vacation! It sounds like it will be a relaxing time (I almost always prefer to stay at a house rather than a hotel...)!
Stephanie said...
April 24, 2009 at 10:34 AM