Bright



What's the story behind these? We were inspired by these bright flowers while having a little November swim party. (You can read about that here.) They brightened up our day, and I hope they brighten yours as well.

Visit Written, Inc. for more
bright photos.

8 comments:

Amazing shots!

December 11, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

These are beautiful. I love bright cheery flowers and it is so dull here at the moment and cold so these cheered me up.

December 12, 2008 at 5:48 AM  

Wow, those are so lovely! Definitely puts a smile on your face! :D

Mine is here.

December 12, 2008 at 8:01 AM  

They're so pretty! did you really take those pictures? wow so panoramic!

December 13, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

They're so cheerful and pretty!

It's been so long since I joined in on Carmi's thematic photography...I'm such a baaaad blogger, lol.

Take Care, Tina

December 16, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

Wow!

December 19, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

Beautiful photos and I really enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for following mine.

December 31, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

I love flower shots! That pink one is almost unreal. Lovely family. Lovely jewelry. Lovely blog.

www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com

February 12, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home