Getting that Perfect Shot

It's hard enough to get one kid to hold still, but getting my 3 kids to hold still for a decent photo is a challenge. This one was cute and silly, but still, not "the one".
I guess they have to get all the goofin' out of their systems first. Oh wait, where'd the baby go? Got to go chase her down....
This one is close, but the eldest C is closing his eyes.....
OK! This is more like it. As close to perfect as we're going to get. Photo session over!

4 comments:

Okay, I love the first couple of goofy shots, and the last one is adorable. One proud mama, and deservedly so!! You have a beautiful family...

March 8, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

What a gorgeous family...all the little blondies! Reminds me of my three when they were little.

March 8, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

Aw so cute! I think their goffiness means "I want mom in the picture". Picture perfect!

March 8, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

I'm impressed! I still haven't managed to get a good shot of my 2-year-old and the new baby...so I'm totally amazed that you got a cute one of all four of you together. Was your husband behind the camera?

March 26, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home