I would like to give you an update on Children's Day that I wrote about last month. We just returned from our field trip with some fabulous and gross photos.
Fabulous Photo: Here is C1 with Dr. Bush, Inland Empire venom expert from Loma Linda University Medical Center.
Read here about how a rattlesnake bit his own son.
Click here to read more about Dr. Bush and venomous snakes.

Gross Photos:
Remember the lungs I wrote about last month? Well here they are in all their glory,
Fabulous Photo: Here is C1 with Dr. Bush, Inland Empire venom expert from Loma Linda University Medical Center.
Read here about how a rattlesnake bit his own son.
Click here to read more about Dr. Bush and venomous snakes.
Gross Photos:
Remember the lungs I wrote about last month? Well here they are in all their glory,
along with this interesting visual:
Labels: children, free events, health, Loma Linda Children's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This was our first time going. It was so much fun. I will definitely be there next year.
rach said...
May 14, 2008 at 10:49 PM
Those lung displays were so cool. I'm sure your kids enjoyed that booth...
Stephanie said...
May 15, 2008 at 12:57 PM
Ewww...
I love the picture of C1 holding a snake. Fake I assume? It looks real.
Lysa said...
May 15, 2008 at 4:50 PM