I can't believe that I made this! It is my first attempt at clothing and I have to say I am very excited that it came out looking like a dress. I did a pattern review on this Amy Butler "Liverpool" tunic over at the Fashionable Fabrics blog. Hope you can check it out!

Labels: sewing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice work clara! it looks so cute.
Anne said...
April 12, 2010 at 5:15 PM
Well dang if that doesn't look cute on you! I love it! Nice that it has a throwback shape, but it's obviously not retro. I love that the shirtwaist style is coming back. Now if I could only wear it...
Cricket said...
April 12, 2010 at 6:05 PM
You did a fabulous job! And it looks great on you - perfect for spring/summer.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Stephanie said...
May 7, 2010 at 2:50 PM
Great Job Clara!
Unknown said...
May 19, 2010 at 2:55 PM
hey dear Clara!
I hope you are doing well.... I would love to hear from you if you get a chance to email or facebook or comment. I sure hope you guys are well.... I send you lots of love-
in Christ,
jill k
Jill K said...
August 10, 2012 at 7:31 AM