A New Job!!!

Hello my friends in the blogosphere, it has been a long time! I wonder if I still have any readers left? Life has had many ups and downs for us since I was posting regularly, unfortunately more downs than ups. But I am so thankful for the recent upturn of events in my life...I have a new job!!!

There are so many wonderful things about this job, first, that I can do it from home! Secondly, I am working for two dear friends of mine, Tonia and Dennis. They have a web-based designer fabric boutique called Fashionable Fabrics. My job is to write for their blog, write their newsletter, promote their business online, and manage their social networking sites (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).

I hope that you can click over and check out their site! here are a few samples of my favorites:

Dazzling Wheels by Art Gallery

1/2 Yard bundle 'Carnival Bloom' and 'Farmer's Market'Along with doing all the computer stuff, I am looking forward to getting back into doing some sewing projects again!!

3 comments:

Congrats Clara on the job! That is great news.

March 4, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Congrats on the new job! It sounds accommodating, flexible, and fun! :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

March 8, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

Clara,
Congrats on the new job!!! And what fun it sounds like! I am really happy for you...

March 24, 2010 at 5:42 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home